From: Darryl Green (darryl.green_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-13 10:19:54

Eric Niebler <eric <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:
> Janek Kozicki wrote:
> > Eric Niebler said: (by the date of Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:59:19 -0800)
> >
> >> What we need is an interpolating adapter. It would wrap a
TimeSeries of
> >> one discretization and make it look like it has a different
> >> discretization, interpolating on the fly. Probably wouldn't be too
hard.

> > Apart from lienar interpolation there are several others available.

Hi Eric,
I've only taken a quick look at the docs, it looks pretty good so far. But
before you worry about specific multirate filtering algorithms
(interpolation/decimation) and kernels how about including convolution
(as an
adapter)? Or did I just miss it in my skim of the docs? Optimization
(polyphase
filters) can wait?

Regards
Darryl.