From: David Klein (dave_chp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 05:44:39

David Abrahams wrote:
> In that case we should always start with Windows.
>
> I tried a consistent organization, but it just wasn't working. For
> some user, the instructions she's looking for are too far away. How
> important is this?

I don't think its much of a problem, because of the content box.

Hm, maybe a better idea is reordering like this ...

windows
    build sample
    build boost
    link to boost

*nix
    build sample
    build boost
    link to boost

... so all information for 1 toolset is 'just a scroll away' ;)

> I think, ultimately, it would be best if we had a separate document
> for each platform/environment.

And you could just 'rip' these paragraphs out and replace them with a link,
when you're actually going to write these seperate docs.

--
regards,
dave