From: Sebastian Redl (sebastian.redl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-14 09:30:28

Weapon Liu wrote:
> However, I found it bothering that the documents didn't even mention one
> real-world application( boost libs aside).

Like MPL, Fusion looks to me like it is something of a foundation
library. You don't write applications in terms of Fusion; you write APIs
and their implementations in terms of Fusion. It is good for writing
libraries, especially libraries with complex compile-time or
compile/runtime requirements like Boost.Parameter, Boost.Spirit, Andy's
dimensional unit library, all that stuff that does loads of things at
compile-time but also must tie in with the runtime side of things (which
is where MPL lacks).

Sebastian Redl