From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-18 09:28:33

On 12/16/06, Sascha Krissler <boost-dev_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> the langbinding list is abandoned, the cvs directories empty, nothing
> seems to be in the vault and i started the same thing (a generic langbinding
> library). So please tell me, is langbinding still developed or should
> i continue mine?

Dave A. can probably give a more to-the-point answer, but I think the
language-agnostic Boost.Langbinding library is a project in search of
a sponsor. If someone can pay for the Boost Consulting resources to
work on it, it will get done.

I think it looks like the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I
don't have enough political capital to get the funding from my current
employer. Here's hoping someone else *does*.

--
Caleb Epstein