From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-18 16:55:16

Andrey Semashev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to purpose a new library addition to Boost: Boost.FSM.
> FSM stands for Finite State Machine, so the library is aimed to ease
> creation and support of state machines in C++.

I had time to scan the docs quickly, it looks promising. I have some
ideas that may be useful:

1. In addition to typed events, it'd be great to support integral events
(or enums). It can be archived by using mpl::integral_c in on_process
function.
2. Use states hierarchy to model inner and outer states.
3. Make the library ROM friendly. Ignore this, if it's already
implemented.
4. Make sure it may scale beyond default mpl::vector capacity.

--
Alexander Nasonov
http://nasonov.blogspot.com