From: George M. Garner Jr. (gmgarner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-18 17:50:03

Christopher,

> I have no idea of the scope of such a task though, but I'm sure it's a
> non-trivial exercise. <

Actually, SSL is almost trivial on Windows, particularly when you compare it
with the OpenSSL implementation. See e.g.,
http://www.codeproject.com/internet/sslsocket.asp. Doing SSL within the
context of IOCompletion ports is a bit more complicated, which this sample
doesn't deal with. But presumable you have already cracked that nut with
your OpenSSL implementation. I have just begun reviewing your object model.
I am trying to identify which interface implementations I need to replace.
I thought perhaps you could help me in that regard. Really, once the ssl
implementation should be largely transparent once the ssl socket object has
been constructed.

Regards,

George.