From: Matt Doyle (mdoyle_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-19 15:10:44

> [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Niitsuma Hirotaka
> > Could you please send a complete program that demonstrates
> the problem?
> > Thanks.
>
> plz see
> roc_curve.hpp
>
> In this file
> accumulators.roc_curve
> is implimented, but I can not complie this by some err.
> May be defining accumulators inside accumulators
> causes some problem.
>
> roc_distribution.hpp
> is simple impl without using accumulators inside accumulators.
> It works.
> test program is test.cpp

If I understand the implementation of the library correctly nesting
accumulators within other accumulators is not a problem. In fact IIRC
that was one of the examples. What might be a problem though is having
multiple instances of the same accumulator. I was meaning to ask Eric
about that but I wanted to try it first, looks you got there before me
:)

Matt

Scanned by McAfee GroupShield {X3BTB534}