From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-31 09:26:24
I would like to ask for a formal review of the Boost.FSM library
proposed here not long ago. I've uploaded the implementation, test and
documentation into Boost.Vault, it is accessible with this link:
There were several changes in the library since the proposal:
- Integral constants tagged events support added
- Transitions maps support improved. Each transition may now decide in
run-time to which state to transit. The transition map itself may be
broken into several pieces - the common part and state-specific parts.
- Added an implementation of thread-locking state machine. It is quite
equivalent to the "state_machine" class but adds a tiny
synchronization layer between environment and the machine.
- The library has been split into several headers and put into its own
- The documentation have been improved.
-- Best regards, Andrey mailto:andysem_at_[hidden] PS: Happy New Year everyone!
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk