From: Javier Estrada (JEstrada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-02 15:28:01

Edward,

I guess you missed the typo is a double "is"?

        This is is a sketch of the directory structure you'll end up
with:

* * *

I do not want to use the list as a "grammar" board, particularly because
grammar is more flexible in English than in other languages, and there
are, IMO, religious wars in the usage of prepositions at the end of a
sentences (top two searches from Google,
http://www.getitwriteonline.com/archive/022703.htm and
http://www.trinicenter.com/winford/2005/2404.htm). I also agree that
Boost documentation should convey what the libraries do and not all of
us are professional, technical writers. After all, this is open source
;-)

What I can tell you with certainty, is that you'd never see a sentence
in Spanish ending with a preposition. It just would not make sense.

Regards,

Javier