From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-04 17:34:21

Hello,

I am using the CVS version tagged RC_1_34_0.

I put all the BOOST_CLASS_EXPORT statements into a header file that also
contains all the serialization functions. This header is included by two
separate .cpp files, each of which implements the loading and saving of
archives for a different subset of the classes that can be serialized.

These are all compiled into a single DLL.

All of this compiles under VC8.0 (but I have not yet verified that it
runs properly).

But when linking with gcc (in Linux), I get multiple definition errors
when linking.

What's the best way to deal with this? (assuming that this is a problem
that you recognize and know how to fix)

Deane