From: Eric Niebler (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-08 17:49:42

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> At the moment, CVS HEAD has this in lib/xpressive/doc/Jamfile.v2:
>
> xml xpressive
> :
> xpressive.qbk
> :
> <dependency>autodoc
> ;
>

> What is the reason for <dependency>autodoc here?

Without it, the qbk -> boostbook -> html translation doesn't happen when
doxygen regenerates autodoc.boostbook as a result of a change in one of
xpressive's headers. At least, that was the state of things when I added
the dependency.

I don't think that the target is used during
> generation of xpressive.xml, and I also believe that this change breaks doc build. With it,
> running bjam in that dir does not work.

Works fine for me. What error are you seeing?

--
Eric Niebler
Boost Consulting