From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-09 00:02:54

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> I though that in last mail I quite clearly complained about the
> missing error message. You still did not include it.

Sorry for this, but I was not able to figure out which error you mean.
Building the docs currently produces so much noise, I just didn't see
it. With error I just meant the fact that the docs are not getting
build, and that the doc/xml directory doesn't get created (which I
guessed to be necessary from previous observations.) Also I offered to
send you logs of both builds (I didn't want to post them on the list
without need). I even tried to find the exact chekin of yours that
caused this. In light of this I read your "complained" as "urged".

> Eventually, I figured out that the error comes from XSLT processor,
> not from bjam as I've assumed all the time. It appears the doxygen.jam
> version I've merged to branch is broken. I've reverted this merge.

Oh I see, but it is caused by doxygen not producing correct results
isn't it? This is what I reported.

> Now, this seem to mean that we have *two* bugs on HEAD that make
> building docs impossible. Not quite nice, we really should have
> better regression testing for docs.

Yes, definitely. What would also be of help I guess is cleaner
separation of source and targets as we have it for code. So the xml
directory not being rebuilt would not have slipped through.

Roland