From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-09 09:23:45

On HP-UX, different versions of Python interpreter expect shared
libraries to have different suffix: for example, Python 2.4.3
expects .sl suffix while Python 2.5 expects .so suffix.

Attached patch makes sure that on HP-UX, boost python library tests
create python extension files with the suffix appropriate for the
version of Python interpreter used by the test system.

I tested it on HP-UX with Python 2.4.3 and with Python 2.5. I also
tested it on Tru64 to make sure that it does not affect other platforms.

Please, apply it to CVS HEAD and the RC branch.

Thanks,
  Boris