From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-09 11:11:49

Looks promising, but tiresome that it doesn't output in .png and so a separate step is needed, which makes full automation
difficult.

I like the potential to write the gnuplot script from the C++ program (as well as csv data file) and run gnuplot as a Windows
Post-build step?

But it isn't so nice that I intend to start to re-do all the Math Toolkit graphs.

However I will rethink the process in future.

Thanks to several responders on this question.

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]