From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-10 06:00:18

Great! - though the FAQ I read didn't say this - it suggests using Imagemagick.

>> I like the potential to write the gnuplot script from the
>C++ program (as well as csv data file) and run gnuplot as a Windows
>> Post-build step?
>>

>I'm a linux guy ... I wouldn't know how to help you in Windows.
>
>> But it isn't so nice that I intend to start to re-do all the
>Math Toolkit graphs.
>>

>I hear you :-) When I read your first email in this thread I
>thought to
>myself, "Brave man ... I'd probably just keep doing what I was
>doing to avoid the pain of migrating" :-)

Well I have other plotting to do, so I might explore this.

Many thanks.

Paul

PS Comments on the Math Toolkit code and docs will be most welcome in the pre-review period. The text is now so familiar that
proof-reading has become difficult for John and I.

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]