From: Dean Michael Berris (mikhailberis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-10 11:37:49

Hi Tobias!

On 1/10/07, Tobias Schwinger <tschwinger_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> FunctionTypes (the grown up version of function_traits) has recently
> been accepted into Boost, so it will be an official part of Boost. It
> provides the functionality you propose.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/qaf5f (zip archive in the Boost file vault)

Oh, nice! Thanks for the reminder, I'll take a swing at it one of these days.

I guess I just jumped the gun and scratched an itch you've already put
work into. I'd love to play with this some more.

> Since you mention Fusion in this context, please also take a look at:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/ydoq9b (zip archive in the Boost file vault)
>
> It's a Fusion extension (documentation and tests included) to call and
> get called from Fusion code, built on top of FunctionTypes. I recently
> received Joel's blessing on this one, so it will become an official part
> of Fusion. Please note however that this code has just been finished, so
> it's yet untested with compilers other than GCC4/Darwin.

Great! I'll go ahead and take a swing at this too.

> Regards,
> Tobias

Thanks, and I hope to see the code get into Boost CVS soon! :)

--
Dean Michael C. Berris
http://cplusplus-soup.blogspot.com/