From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-10 12:01:10

Thomas Witt wrote:
>> libs/serialization/doc/archive_reference.html
>>
>> Needs update.
>>
>> libs/serialization/test/runtest.bat
>> libs/serialization/test/runtest.ksh
>> libs/serialization/test/runtest.sh

Actually, I've been trying to update these scripts to work with V2
but lately with no success. I'm still not sure what I want
to do with them. I use them all the time to test my stufff
and provided them for other's to use to test their
new archives. But I doubt anyone else has every
used them for this purpose. They also depend
on existence of "compiler_status.exe" or better yet
compiler_status2.exe. But it seems that at least
the latter doesn't like the v2 bin structure so I've been
trying to fix that......

Robert Ramey