From: Russell Hind (rh_maillist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-11 11:55:32

Jeff Garland wrote:

> Thx for the report -- I clearly didn't understand the potential impact of this
> change. At a minimum there will be doc notes in 1.34.

Thanks Jeff, we've gone the route of a #define that can enable the old
'broken' behavior for now. Adding a version 1 in for 1.34 could be a
good idea and the #define for which behavior to use for version 0
time_durations (e.g. 1.32 or 1.33) could be a workable solution.

Those who haven't upgraded to 1.33 yet just jump straight to 1.34 and
would get the increased version and optional backwards compatibility.

What do you think?

Cheers

Russell