From: Lubomir Bourdev (lbourdev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-12 19:42:26

I just wanted to give the list an update regarding GIL.

We are still waiting for the review summary from Tom. In the meantime I
am making some fairly significant updates and enhancements to GIL, in
part based on suggestions during the review.
After those updates are complete (within a couple of months) I will
upload the latest GIL to the Boost vault.

In the mean time we may post incremental updates on GIL's web page at
http://opensource.adobe.com/gil
We would like to continue using this web page for people who want to get
the latest GIL between Boost releases.

I am hoping GIL will be included in the release after 1.34.0 (is that
1.35.0 targeted around the end of 2007?)

Thanks,
Lubomir