From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-13 07:41:29

Dear Boosters

Over the last few weeks I've been fixing L & C issues of not currently
active library authors [1]. It seems I've fixed all those issues for
which the copyright holder appears in ...

<http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost/boost/more/blanket-permission.txt?revision=1.84&view=markup>

... or has granted the permission to do so by email. Despite a couple of
attempts, I was unable to reach the people listed below. If anybody
knows how to contact them by other means I'd be grateful for a pointer
how to do so. Thanks!

[1] Not currently active library authors are those who have not posted
to any of the boost lists in the last couple of months.

*** Paul Moore ***
- Given the mail delivery error I got, Paul apparently no longer
collects the email sent to: gustav at morpheus dot demon dot co dot uk

|rational|
  boost/
    rational.hpp: *L*
  libs/rational/
    index.html: *L*
    rational.html: *L*
    rational_example.cpp: *L*
    rational_test.cpp: *L*

|people|
  people/
    paul_moore.htm: *C* *L*

*** Vesa Karvonen ***
- I've tried the following addresses, all without luck:
vesa_karvonen at hotmail dot com, vesa dot karvonen at cs dot helsinki
dot fi, vesa dot karvonen at housemarque dot fi

|people|
  people/
    vesa_karvonen.htm: *C* *L*

--