From: Jens Müller (jens.mueller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-14 16:25:34

Hi all,

I looked at the leda_graph.hpp and made the following changes:

  * property map interface to the LEDA edge_array class
    nearly 1:1 copy of node_array stuff
  * adapter for non-templated 'graph' class added
    nearly 1:1 copy of code for GRAPH<vtype,etype>
  * fixed access functions (outside iterator code) to use member
    functions of the graph/GRAPH class
    see http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_manual/graph.html
  * replaced leda_something by leda::something (node, edge)
  * make iterators use 'public' LEDA interfaces
    see http://www.algorithmic-solutions.info/leda_manual/graph.html
  * implemented clear_vertex
  * implemented EdgeListGraph concept
     * edge_iterator class
     * edges function

Still have to test them, though, and clarify copyright stuff with my boss.

I have one question about leda_graph_id_map:

Is the id() member function for nodes (and edges) officially defined
somewhere?

Jens