From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-15 09:17:50

We've got interesting proposals from experienced presenters, have
accepted a bunch, and have started to put together a tentative schedule
for the week. We should finish accepting proposals in the next week or
so and be able to go public with the schedule real soon after that.

The people we have sessions proposals from are listed below. If you sent
in a proposal and are not on the list, please contact me right away!

   Dave Abrahams
   Beman Dawes
   Jeff Garland
   Doug Gregor
   Mat Marcus
   Scott Meyers
   Eric Niebler
   Kevlin Henney
   Howard Hinnant
   Harmut Kaiser / Joel de Guzman
   Sean Parent
   Gennadiy Rozental
   Timothy Shead
   Jeremy Siek
   Matthias Troyer

The conference dates (May 14-16) are firm, and other arrangements are
moving forward. See http://www.boost.org/more/BoostCon07.html

Thanks to Dave Abrahams and Boost-Consulting for providing the wiki we
are using to coordinate conference planning. It is invaluable.

--Beman Dawes, BoostCon 2007 Program Committee chair