From: Kevin Barry (ta0kira_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-16 12:40:35

  Mathias Gaunard wrote:

> Kevin Barry wrote:

> > I apologize if this description is too long. This is my first encounter with this mailing list. Thank you for your consideration.

> I didn't really understand what your library is about.
Do you have some examples as code?

Here is some simple pseudo-code:

  class module [object processing module]
  {
      entry_point(object)
      { object->function1(); }
  };

  class capsule [object encapsulator]
  {
      access_object(module)
      { module->entry_point(object); }

      object;
  };

  The goal is:

  modular_function(capsule) [inter-unit function, uses modular processes]
  {
      capsule->access_object(module1);
      capsule->access_object(module2);
      capsule->access_object(module3);
      //object->function1(); [this is not allowed because of encapsulation]
  }

  ...and not:

  procedural_function(object) [inter-unit function, traditional]
  {
      object->function1();
      object->function2();
      object->function3();