From: Sohail Somani (s.somani_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-17 19:00:14

Hi,

I've attached a diff against HEAD for converting list0 and list1 in the bind implementation to using fusion::tuple (instead of storageN) as was recently suggested in the users mailing list by Peter Dimov. The main reason for doing this was to allow easy iteration over the list element types so that things like minimum arity for a bind expression can be computed. The solution I suggested was pretty hacky to say the least but it worked ;-).

Anyway it should be pretty easy to do (if not just tedious). The tests compile and pass here for these changes (g++-4.1). Do the changes look sensible? The only sticking point seems to be the accept/visitor thing that appears to be unused except for in boost signals. Should this also be carried over? I can complete a patch and submit a track item in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Sohai

PS: I've also done the same change with phoenix::tuple so whichever one is preferred