From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-19 14:18:00

Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> So, my original issue remains: how to get the summary?

Benjamin, can you try the attached script? You will need to set the
compiler and directory options as usual at the head of the script. I've
added an extra option to run the tests for a specific library only:

#
# "test_dir" is the relative path to the directory to run the tests in,
# defaults to "status" and runs all the tests, but could be a sub-directory
# for example "libs/regex/test" to run the regex tests alone.
#
test_dir="status"

The new script works OK for me with win32/msvc build's of everything, but I
get endless filesystem errors in the final processing stage if I use cygwin.
This may or may not be a specific cygwin issue.

HTH, John.