From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-20 07:28:38

I'm getting the feeling that you've got things right unless someone comes up with some good examples of how it isn't working nicely.
That isn't going to happen IMO until people are actually using the system 'for real and in anger'.

Peoples comments so far suggest that more commentary on what the examples exemplify might forestall criticism?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]