From: David Keller (dchkeller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-20 04:56:59

Hi,

I would like to report some issues in RC_1_34_0 (and persisting in the
latest CVS-version) concerning an inconsequent usage of
boost::serialization::make_nvp during the serialization of
adjacency_list which lead to compilation errors when serializing to and
from xml-archives (boost::serialization::xml_iarchive and
boost::serialization::xml_oarchive). The problem arises due to missing
nvp-wrappers for the serialization of edges and properties. You can find
a patch containing my changes to the latest CVS-version attached to
this message. Furthermore, the inclusion of
<boost/archive/text_iarchive.hpp> in <boost/pending/property.hpp> is
apparently no longer required there. I've run an xml-ed version of the
test in libs/graph/test/serialize.cpp which works on my platform.
However, it would be nice to rebuild this test to include all the
archives provided by boost::serialization.

Regards,
David Keller