From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-24 00:12:18

Markus Schoepflin wrote:
> Boris Gubenko wrote:
>> Markus, the problem may go away if you compile -tlocal instead
>> of -timplicit_local, but you, probably, would not want to change
>> instantiation
>> mode just for one library.
>
> Other parts of boost depend on the control given by -timplicit_local,

I understand. I'm not suggesting tweaking template instantiation mode
just for this issue.

> I even have no idea if spirit would work with -tlocal.

I'm not sure why you mention spirit in this context, but it works, at least
the tests pass with -tlocal (I've replaced -timplicit_local with -tlocal in
hp_cxx.jam):

bash-2.04$ export X="boost/bin.v2/libs/spirit/test/"
bash-2.04$ find $X -name "*.test" -type f | wc -l
       124
bash-2.04$ find $X -name "*.test" -type f -exec cat {} \; | sort -u
passed
bash-2.04$

There are, actually, 128 tests in the spirit library 4 of which are expected
failures (I *think*).

Thanks,
  Boris