From: Stefan Seefeld (seefeld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-26 11:58:36
Pedro Lamarão wrote:
> Stefan Seefeld escreveu:
>> Jeff Garland wrote:
>>> Well, again we'd need some sort of project / process to approve the layout.
>>> For that we'd need a concrete proposal, for which someone would need to do the
>>> Sorry to be a bit skeptical here, but given that we can't even get 1.34 done
>>> it seems hard to imagine we have time to worry about packaging.
>> There ought to be a way out of this deadlock...
> The way out of this deadlock is for some interested party to actually
> produce a spec file (or something similar) that could actually be
> processed to produce the desired split packages.
> This spec file will, then, be a _real_ proposal everybody else could
> nitpick upon.
FWIW, by 'deadlock' I was actually referring to the current release 'process',
and any enhancements that have to wait until it is done.
-- ...ich hab' noch einen Koffer in Berlin...
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk