From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-28 15:38:39

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Vladimir Prus wrote:
>> The reason I'm asking is that we seem to have no test results
>> for msvc-8.0 in known-good configuration and debug variant and
>> I'm worried we can have regressions on a popular platform slip by.
>
> JFYI: I upgraded my msvc-8.0 (from pre-release to express edition) and
> scheduled a run. Altough you requested to omit the msvc-8.0 from my
> runs, I put it back so my results should be available for the next cycle.

I also run msvc-8.0express as part of the Just Software Solutions runs. I'm
not sure why this is identified as a separate toolset from msvc-8.0 (I don't
name it explicitly in user-config.jam; rather I use msvc: all), since the
primary difference is in the libraries shipped, none of which affects boost.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk