From: Ames Andreas (Andreas.Ames_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-30 06:04:08

I haven't seen the compiler messages, so just a wild guess:
Could this be related to
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/ru-ru/library/twa2aw10(VS.80).aspx
(item 4, i.e. C4275)?

NB: This issue is also documented at least for vc 7.1.

cheers,

aa

--
Andreas Ames | Programmer | Comergo GmbH |
Voice:  +49 711 13586 7789 | ames AT avaya DOT com