From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-30 11:31:08

"Yuriy Koblents-Mishke" <yurakm_at_[hidden]> wrote

> May I suggest, please, to add the respective #include(s) to the code
> snippets in your tutorials? Not a big problem, but at 2:30am it took maybe
> 15-20 minutes to find that a simple
>
> #include <boost/typeof/typeof.hpp>
>
> is what was needed.

Maybe it's enough to just mention in the beginning that this file needs to
be included?

> On the other hand, the namespace around every example
>
> namespace ex1 { // etc
>
> only distracts from the substance.

Actually it's written this way so that the whole tutorial could be in a
single file. Also, at some point, it helps to illustrate the fact that the
registration has to be done from the context of the global namespace. I am
not saying that was the best thing to do -- just explaining the intention
behind it.

> Of course, the minor editing changes are
> not urgent at all. I understand that it is too late for 1_34, but may be
> it
> is not too late for 1_35?

I don't think it's late to change the docs, even for 1.34.

Regards,
Arkadiy