From: Andrey Semashev (andysem_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-30 16:19:07
I've updated the Boost.FSM library in the Vault with the following
- Several threading issues pointed out by Steven Watanabe were fixed.
- Some minor optimizations added to reduce the amount of generated
code and possibly speed up compilation a little.
- Exception classes are now exposed with default visibility on GCC 4.0
and later under Linux. I'm not sure if other compilers/platforms
need this and have support for similar feature.
- A new example "BitMachine" added. It is quite similar to same-named
example of Boost.Statechart and may be used as a performance test.
- The Performance section of the docs updated with some test results.
The link stays the same: http://tinyurl.com/yjozfn
-- Best regards, Andrey mailto:andysem_at_[hidden]
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk