From: Hailin Jin (hljin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-31 14:47:33

I compiled and ran the subgraph.cpp which comes with the library (in
example directory). I got results which are different from
subgraph.expected. Here are my outputs:

G0:
0 --> 1
1 --> 2 3
2 --> 5
3 -->
4 --> 1 5
5 --> 3
0(0,1) 1(1,2) 2(1,3) 6(2,5) 3(4,1) 4(4,5) 5(5,3)

G1:
0 --> 2
1 --> 2
2 -->
6(0,2) 4(1,2)

G2:
0 --> 1
1 -->
0(0,1)

I also have a question: in the output, the indices for the both
subgraphs start from 0 which makes sense to me. However, why don't the
edge index start from 0, as well? It looks like the edge index matches
their corresponding indices in the main graph. I don't think it makes
sense. Moreover, it creates problems when I try to attach properties to
edges because the maximum edge index for a subgraph is larger than the
number of edges in that subgraph.

Thanks.
Hailin