From: Javier Estrada (JEstrada_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 10:13:16

Eric,

I've the following documentation comments:

In
user_s_guide.html#accumulators.user_s_guide.the_accumulators_framework

-------------------
Missing indeterminate article:

The first sentence in The Accumulators Framework reads:
        "The Accumulators Framework is framework..."

Should read:
        "The Accumulators Framework is a framework..."
-------------------
Typo: cacheing for caching

The sentence in the last bullet in The Accumulators Framework section
reads:
        "...resolving dependencies between requested calculations,
possibly cacheing intermediate results"

Should read:
        "...resolving dependencies between requested calculations,
possibly caching intermediate results"
-------------------
Typo: calcualte for calculate

The C++ comment in the code below section Passing Optional Parameters
reads:
        // This will calcualte the left tail and my_order_variate for N
== 2

Should read:
        // This will calculate the left tail and my_order_variate for N
== 2
-------------------
Inconsistency: No hyperlink for external<>

In the Accumulators Toolbox section, the table cell that contains
external<> does not have a hyperlink
-------------------
Typo: are for is

In Extending the Accumulators Framework section, the sentence that
reads:
        Also covered are how to control the dependency resolution of
features within an accumulator set.

Should read:
        Also covered is how to control the dependency resolution of
features within an accumulator set.
-------------------
Typo: explanitory for explanatory

In Extending the Accumulators Framework section, the sentence that
reads:
        Much of the above should be pretty self-explanitory

Should read:
        Much of the above should be pretty self-explanatory
-------------------
Typo: double be

In the Defining a New Feature section, the sentence:
        The result of mpl::apply< impl, sample-type, weight-type >::type
must be be the type of the accumulator that implements this feature.

Should read:
        The result of mpl::apply< impl, sample-type, weight-type >::type
must be the type of the accumulator that implements this feature.

Regards,

Javier