From: Jens Müller (jens.mueller_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 12:01:09

Doug Gregor wrote:
> On Jan 15, 2007, at 10:06 AM, Jens Müller wrote:
>
>>Here is the file, works fine for me so far, but I have not actually
>>USED all parts. The comments at the beginning will of course have
>>to be removed ...
>

> Thanks! I've committed this to CVS HEAD. Sorry for the delay.

There might still be small bugs in it - the setting in which I compiled
it does not use all functions.

Most importantly, I think there were some functions in the wrong order
which I fixed later.

I found it hard to adapt it to the graph.cpp test program, I think it
makes a lot of assumptions not configurable in graph_type.hpp which are
only true for adjacency_list.