From: Noah Roberts (roberts.noah_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-02 12:33:49

<quote>
Are you sure you own the library you are thinking of submitting? "How
to Copyright Software" by MJ Salone, Nolo Press, 1990 says:

     Doing work on your own time that is very similar to programming you
do for your employer on company time can raise nasty legal problems. In
this situation, it's best to get a written release from your employer in
advance.

Place a copyright notice in all the important files you submit. Boost
won't accept libraries without clear copyright information.
</quote>

My employer would like to see examples of such written releases. Are
there any samples any of you have I could show to them?