From: Niitsuma Hirotaka (hirotaka.niitsuma_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-04 04:45:03

> > But, in order to add a component requires covarite input, we need to
> > modify statistics_fwd.hpp.
> > (When I described join_histgram component, I need to modify
> > statistics_fwd.hpp and depended other components density.hpp and so on .)
> > I think this is not good.
> > If possible, just add a file which describes a statistical method, and
> > include the file, is better.
>

> I'm not sure I understand. Why did you have to modify
> statistics_fwd.hpp? You shouldn't have to.

Let us consider the case covariance depend on
p_square_cumulative_distribution
and p_square_cumulative_distribution_of_variates

Attached files are implimentation of the covariance depend on
p_square_cumulative_distribution_of_variates.
Plz try to compile these file without replacing statistics_fwd.hpp to
attached file.
In my environment, without modifing statistics_fwd.hpp , I can not
compile these files.
In order to compile, we need to add the following line in statistics_fwd.hpp
namespace impl
{
    template<typename Sample, typename Tag = tag::sample>
    struct p_square_cumulative_distribution_impl;
}