From: Paul A Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-05 07:06:11

I note that this and other messages from a few authors
(Sohail Somani s.somani_at_[hidden]]) was blocked by Cloudmark,

http://www.cloudmark.com

my strongly preferred spam blocking program, that is usually VERY reliable and NOT putting deleted real messages.

Cloudmark works mainly on a voting system.

This suggests that the authors PC or ISP has been used for spam distribution :-((

I have pressed the unblock button to try to change this. If others do the same, the authors' good names may be restored.

Or they may like to use another email account?

Paul

---
Paul A Bristow
+44 1539561830 & SMS, Mobile +44 7714 330204 & SMS
pbristow_at_[hidden]