From: Matthias Schabel (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-06 18:18:56

> systems/si/base.hpp defines specializations
> of unit_info. there is not declaration of
> unit_info in any of the files that it directly
> of indirectly includes.

Michael noticed this too - I've fixed it for the next update.

> You might want to switch on BOOST_TYPEOF_NATIVE.
> That will at least catch compilers that use __typeof__
> + msvc while avoiding the possibly expensive registration/lookup
> mechanism.

I'm not familiar enough with Boost.Typeof to know what that does -
is it just a #define somewhere before typeof is called, then replace
typeof with BOOST_TYPEOF?

Matthias

Matthias Schabel, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology
Utah Center for Advanced Imaging Research
729 Arapeen Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
801-587-9413 (work)
801-585-3592 (fax)
801-706-5760 (cell)
801-484-0811 (home)
matthias dot schabel at hsc dot utah dot edu