From: Ben FrantzDale (benfrantzdale_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-07 12:07:00

It looks good and is something I would use. I haven't had a chance to try it
out, though.

As I've mentioned, this would be especially useful with the ability to
combine accumulators. The usage I'm dreaming of is this:

  accumulator_set<double, stats<tag::mean, tag::moment<2> > > acc;
   acc = for_each(foo.begin(), foo.end(), acc);
   mpi::all_reduce(world, acc);
   // Now acc has seen all elements of foo on all MPI nodes.

I'm eager to see it in action.

—Ben