From: Thomas Witt (witt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-09 11:24:55

Roland Schwarz wrote:
> Anthony Williams wrote:
>> I've been testing mingw. I was going to do a run over the weekend. Shall I now
>> not bother?
>
> I also already submitted gcc-3.4.2_mingw and gcc-3.4.5_mingw to th ftp server.
> The files will show up in the next table rebuild.
>
> I also think at least one cygwin toolset should be covered.

Thing is, I think we are, no offense intended, past the "should" point.
As I said in my post to Anthony I am not going to stifle work on this
but I am asking everybody to focus on what is there now and I am not
going to hold the release for this.

Thomas

PS: If that's not clear I will be thankful if somebody makes it work

--
Thomas Witt
witt_at_[hidden]