From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-10 06:24:13

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:
> (Sorry for the flashy topic, but I reported the bug already ages ago and I'm
> slightly annoyed that it is still present. But hey, at least I could restrain
> myself from using multiple exclamation marks.)

If I remember well this topic already has been answered. What you are
reporting is not a bug, but a cosmetic issue. The code in question will
never be called.

I intend to fix this in the next release, since some rewrite will be
necessary to correctly return system messages. It is too short before
release to introduce new behaviour.

Please correct me if I am wrong in my assumption, that the reported
behavior will not affect a user of the library.

Thank you for your kind understanding.

Roland