From: Benjamin Kosnik (bkoz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-12 13:01:09

> 3. Start pinging developers about remaining failures. I think
> we should adopt a policy that will guarantee that all failures
> be resolved in a reasonable time -- namely, if a failure is not
> fixed by a certain date, it's marked expected and we move on.

Will this include the release failures, or just the debug testing?

FWIW, I'd love to see a 1.34.0 with some of the warning issues fixed:
there is a lot of noise in the boost 1.34.0 RC headers, especially with
linux-based g++ compilers.

Usually 1/2 of the vendor patch sets for boost are just warning
cleanups. It would be great to get this fixed systematically upstream.

best,
benjamin