From: Jody Hagins (jody-boost-011304_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 09:47:35

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 09:19:29 -0000
"John Maddock" <john_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Like you I think the whole persentage thing was a big mistake: even
> though I know what the API does and use it all the time, forgetting
> to convert to a persentage is the by far the most common fowl-up.

The interface requiring percentages is bad enough. The explanations in
the documentation are even worse.

Just to remind everyone, I'm a strong supporter of Boost.Test, and have
stated so many times. Unfortunately, that macro causes more problems
than it solves. I'd make a stab at helping Gennadiy clarify the
documentation, but I can't even explain how it is supposed to be used to
myself.

I would love to see a new macro for testing floating point values.