From: Christopher Kohlhoff (chris_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-16 08:42:46

Hi Gaurav,

Thanks for taking the time to look into this!

First, can you confirm for me whether the Sun C++ compiler defines the
macro "__sun"?

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:08:46 +0530, Gaurav.Jain_at_[hidden] said:

> 1). Added #include<stdlib.h> in all above cpp files

Ok.

> 2). Added #include<signal.h> in
> /boost/asio/detail/posix_signal_blocker.hpp

Ok.

> Following test case got failed on execution :
> socket_base.cpp

It seems that the SO_SNDLOWAT and SO_RCVLOWAT socket options are not
supported on Solaris 10. I just need to confirm this, and if it is the
case I will change the code to expect this failure.

Cheers,
Chris