From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-18 16:49:09

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Jeff,
> the date_time library has four failures for msvc-7.1_stlport4.
>
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/date_time_release.html
>
> There are some existing markup for that configuration for related
> tests, but not for the failing ones. I suppose that the markup
> should be changed to include those tests too, but that's just a guess.
>
> Would you be able to take a look and adjust markup is that's the right
> thing to do?

Hi Vladimir -

I've checked in markup for these failures to both rc 1.34 and the head. The
first 2 were the same as the existing failure. The other 2 were something
strange and different. Nevertheless, these aren't important to try and fix at
this point compared to other issues so I marked these up as well. If the
regression runner wants to do more analysis on them, they can contact me.

Jeff