From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-19 13:13:15

Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> writes:

> A bunch of mingw tests fail with something like:
>
> variable 'vtable for boost::XXX' can't be auto-imported
>
> Googling around gives me:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-patches/2002-q3/msg00051.html
>
> which suggests that
>
> --enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
>
> should be added to compiler options to work this around. Before
> I go about hacking gcc.jam with that guess, can anybody running
> mingw test try to add
>
> <cxxflags>--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc
>
> to options in "using" that configures mingw gcc?

I needed to add

<linkflags>-Wl,--enable-runtime-pseudo-reloc

to user-config.jam, rather than <cxxflags>, but with that option
program_options/cmdline_test_dll passes, which didn't before.

I'll run a full test with that option tonight.

Anthony

--
Anthony Williams
Just Software Solutions Ltd - http://www.justsoftwaresolutions.co.uk