From: Ulrich Eckhardt (doomster_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-20 01:26:13

On Sunday 18 February 2007 15:44, David Abrahams wrote:
> The following message is a courtesy copy of an article
> that has been posted to gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel as well.

Hmmm, weird, that should IMHO mean that the message also comes to the
developers' mailinglist, but I haven't seen it there yet.

> Ulrich Eckhardt <doomster_at_[hidden]> writes:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Could somebody please look at the archives mentioned on the homepage? In
> > particular, two of them end somewhere in 2003 (because their subscription
> > was cancelled?).
>
> ?? There are no archives mentioned on the homepage AFAICT.

there is also an entry 'Archives for Boost developers list', I was talking
about those.

> > I have only checked the ones for the developers' mailinglist,
> > the others should be checked, too, and possibly have their links removed
> > and/or their operators notified.
>
> Everybody is really busy; it would be a big help if you'd do the
> complete check and check in a fix or post a patch to the SF tracker.

I'll take a look at the issue, but I can only do the latter as I don't have a
CVS account for writing.

Question remains if I should try to reactivate the non-working archives or
simply remove their links? The archives from GMANE work and are provided for
all lists (I think), so that should be enough. Any opinions on that?

Uli