From: Joaquín Mª López Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-22 14:34:56

John Maddock ha escrito:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> > Are you using /Wp64? If so, I think the warnings are a case of the
> > compiler being too dumb about 32-to-64 correctness checks, please see
> > the first part of:
> >
> > http://lists.boost.org/boost-users/2006/03/18075.php
> >
> > If you're not using /Wp64 please let me know.
>
> Ah, yes that would be it, apologies for the noise.
>
> Would it be an idea to suppress these with some #pragma's if they've been
> investigated and found harmless?

It can be a good idea, but I need to make sure that #pragma warning(push)
and #pragma warning(pop) can be used here in such a manner as to not
suppress this otherwise useful warning in user code. Would you volunteer to
try some tests in your environment (I don't have VC7.1 or 8.0) before
commiting such a change?

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo